Welcome to Mericon Industries, Inc.
Mericon Industries, Inc. was founded in 1951, with present control succeeding in 1996.
We are located in Pioneer Industrial Park on the north side of Peoria in a 20,000 square foot facility constructed in 1984 specifically for use in the manufacture of pharmaceuticals.
Mericon produces both prescription and nonprescription drugs and dietary supplements. We have tablet, capsule, and lotion capabilities.
We are listed with and inspected by the FDA and hold an ANDA for hydrocortisone lotion 1/2% and 1%. We have also supplied products for investigational use under an IND for various research centers around the country.
Interested in learning more about our company? You can read more about our products below. We offer:
- Biotin Pills/Vitamin B7 (like Biotin 5000 mg) and Vitamins
- Biotinidase Supplement and Deficiency Treatment
- Calcium Fluoride
- Cochlear Otospongiosis Treatment
- Loss of Bone Mass Treatments for Post-Menopausal Women / Postmenopausal Osteoporosis
- Supplements for Respiratory Health
- Osteoporosis Treatment and Medication
- Products Similar to Viactiv and Reviva
- Private Label Supplement Production / Dietary Supplement Manufacturers
- And More!