Biotin for Hair Loss
Biotin for Hair Loss: Mericon Can Help
Have you been frustrated by the amount of hair loss you are seeing? If more hair is going down the drain than staying on your head, one of the culprits could be a deficiency in biotin. This is a coenzyme and B vitamin also known as vitamin H known to improve hair and skin health. It has also been proven to improve operation of the digestive tract, nerves and metabolism. Mericon Industries sells Meribin/Biotin (5 mg biotin) tablets to help curb hair loss. While it’s true you can get most of your biotin from the foods you eat, it’s also possible that you’re just not getting enough. That’s why you may need to take biotin for hair loss. This important supplement can also treat conditions such as hepatitis, brittle nails and neuropathy. So, if you’re looking for faster, healthier hair growth with less hair loss, let Mericon help. We have been in this business since 1951 so you can rely on us for quality.
How to Prevent Hair Loss
Taking biotin is one of the best ways to combat hair loss, in both men and women. In fact, studies have shown that biotin can support a healthy metabolism, improve glucose intolerance and balance blood sugar as well as support strong hair growth. Additionally, it can protect brain function, fight cognitive decline and maintain a healthy heart.
In addition to taking biotin, how else can you prevent hair loss? Here are some suggestions:
- Eat more foods that naturally contain biotin, such as whole-grain cereals, eggs, peanuts, Swiss chard, salmon and chicken. Refrain from dying your hair or using a lot of product in it.
- Refrain from dying your hair or using a lot of product in it.
- Don’t over-dry your hair.
- Be careful when brushing. Apply full strokes from the scalp to the ends of your hair to distribute the oils.
- Choose a shampoo designed for your hair type.