Florical Tablets (100 Count)
Take one tablet daily
EACH CAPSULE CONTAINS:
Fluoride: 3.75 mg Calcium:145 mg (oyster shell)
Dietary supplement in accordance with the Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act (1994)
Florical can be used once a day.
Lower extremity pain has been reported (ankle pain) and can be resolved by stopping Florical for 30 days; the pain resolves in a few weeks, then the patient restarts the Florical at a lower dosage. Epigastric symptoms occur approximately 9% of the time, diarrhea and dry skin have occurred occasionally.
Please consult your doctor before taking this or any medication.
This Product should not be used by children under 12 years of age
5 Years from date of manufacture
- Dietary supplement, not a drug
- One capsule a day
- Safe and effective
- 100 capsules of Fluoride and Calcium
Computerized Data from Cause Clinic
on NaF Therapy for Cochlear Otospongiosis
of Rx/ yr
|Total Cases||Hearing improved
% (10db or more)
% (10db or more)
Stapedial Fixation With Sensorineural Progression
Pure Cochlear Otospongiosis
Since 25% of otospongiosis with sensorineural loss stabilizes spontaneously, the percentage due to NaF therapy should be reduced by 25%.
HELLENIC DRUG ORGANIZATION LICENSE
(P.O.BOX 370), Corinth, 20100, Greece
Tel.: +30 27410 26631 • Fax: +30 27410 85030
Mob.: 6944 280764
© Pharmagel Co.
Osteoporosis with Monofluorophosphate plus Calcium
- Therapy of Established Postmenopausal Osteoporosis with Monofluorophosphate plus Calcium: Dose-Related Effects on Bone Density and Fracture Rate J. D. Ringe,
- Intermittent or Continuous Treatment with Monofluorophosphate Ringe, J.D.,
- New Evidence For the Fracture–Reducing Effectiveness of Monofluorophosphate: Practical Implications Reginstry, J.-Y
- Are Antiresorptive Agents The Ultimate Therapy For Osteoporosis? P.D. Delmas P.D. Delmas