Prevention and remediation of otosclerosis
Prevention and remediation of osteoporosis
Teeth and gum health
Take one tablet daily
EACH Tablet CONTAINS:
Fluoride: 3.75 mg Calcium :145 mg (oyster shell)
Dietary supplement in accordance with the Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act (1994)
Florical can be used once a day or as recommended by your Doctor. After two years, the dose may be reduced to one tablet per day. Once the otospongiosis phase of otosclerosis is over and there is otosclerosis documented by conductive hearing loss, Florical may be stopped.
Lower extremity pain (ankle pain) can be resolved by stopping Florical for 30 days; the pain resolves in a few weeks, then the patient restarts the Florical at a lower dosage. Epigastric symptoms occur approximately 9% of the time, and diarrhea and dry skin have occurred occasionally.
Please consult your doctor before taking this or any medication.
CAUTION: This Product should not be used by children under 12 years of age
5 years from the date of manufacture
- Dietary supplement, not a drug
- One tablet a day
- Safe and effective
- 500 tablets of Fluoride and Calcium
Computerized Data from Cause Clinic
Daily Dose, Naf/mg
|Total Cases||Hearing improved
% (10db or more)
% (10db or more)
Stapedial Fixation With Sensorineural Progression
Pure Cochlear Otospongiosis
Since 25% of otospongiosis with sensorineural loss stabilizes spontaneously, the percentage due to NaF therapy should be reduced by 25%.
HELLENIC DRUG ORGANIZATION LICENSE
(P.O.BOX 370), Corinth, 20100, Greece
Tel.: +30 27410 26631 • Fax: +30 27410 85030
Mob.: 6944 280764
© Pharmagel Co.
Osteoporosis with Monofluorophosphate plus Calcium
- Therapy of Established Postmenopausal Osteoporosis with Monofluorophosphate plus Calcium: Dose-Related Effects on Bone Density and Fracture Rate J. D. Ringe,
- Intermittent or Continuous Treatmentwith MonofluorophosphateRinge, J.D.,
- New Evidence For the Fracture–Reducing Effectiveness of Monofluorophosphate: Practical ImplicationsReginstry, J.-Y
- Are Antiresorptive Agents The Ultimate Therapy For Osteoporosis? P.D. Delmas P.D. Delmas
MONOFLUOROPHOSPHATE PLUS CALCIUM